To minimize any workflow changes Komiko enriches the existing CRM UI. Komiko adds fields to CRM which can enrich existing UI and be used to extend existing reports and dashboards. In addition, you can also embed Komiko’s UI controls providing additional insights.
The embedded UI is optional and can enrich your selected account and opportunity screens.
2. Opportunity health score
Komiko is leveraging machine learning technologies to provide opportunity health score.
Opportunity Health Score is based on multiple features including: K-Score (engagement score) and its trend, responsiveness of the opportunity team, amount, stage, expected close date, date of last activity and whether it was inbound or outbound, number of people that are engaged and their seniority and more.
Komiko also provides a list of recommended actions.
Beyond the health score the embedded UI also shows the engagement score and trends along with key dates and people that are involved.
2. Connection graph and timeline
The second embedded UI provides a more detailed insight into the opportunity. Starting from 360 degrees connection graph that includes all the people, from both sides, that are part of the opportunity engagement.
In addition, Komiko provides a complete timeline of all emails, meetings, documents that have been exchanged with the opportunity. It can include (if you monitor all these mailboxes) all activities that anyone from your company has exchanged regarding the opportunity.
Advantages over the CRM approach for storing activities
- Automatic access control – The timeline is secured by default. You don’t need to setup anything for it. Anyone can only see emails, meetings and documents that they were the sender or one of the recipients. It is obviously possible to allow access to this information for other people at the company e.g. manager can see their team members, etc.
- No consumption of expensive CRM storage space – you can skip posting emails or just documents into CRM and save storage space
- Easier to use – You can easily find any email or document by narrowing it down to the sender or the recipient, as well as the type of activity i.e. email, meeting, document. And last but not least you can view document in line, without downloading them or navigating to a new screen or browser tab.
3. Additional opportunity insights
In addition to the connection graph and timeline you can also get additional insights including:
Activity history trend vs peer groups
The history trend is compared to peer group. You can slice it by time: Week – last 7 days, Month – last 30 days; Quarter – last 90 days and Year – last 365 days.
You can slice it by time: Week – last 7 days, Month – last 30 days; Quarter – last 90 days and Year – last 365 days. You can also click on the legend and turn on and off any of the parameters, so you can see only meetings and inbound activity, etc.
Shows the different companies that were involved with this opportunity. It will typically include your company, the opportunity account and any other third party company.