To minimize any workflow changes Komiko enriches the existing CRM UI. Komiko adds fields to CRM which can enrich existing UI and be used to extend existing reports and dashboards. In addition, you can also embed Komiko’s UI controls providing additional insights.
The embedded UI is optional and can enrich your selected account and opportunity screens.
2. Connection graph and timeline
The second embedded UI provides a more detailed insight into the account. Starting from 360 degrees connection graph that includes all the people, from both sides, that are part of the engagement.
In addition Komiko provides a complete timeline of all emails, meetings, documents that have been exchanged with the account. It can include (if you monitor all these mailboxes) all activities that anyone from your company has exchanged with the account. Including other sales people, service as well as delivery, accounting and any other customer facing department.
Advantages over the CRM approach for storing activities
- Automatic access control -he timeline is secured by default. You don’t need to setup anything for it. Anyone can only see emails, meetings and documents that they were the sender or one of the recipients. It is obviously possible to allow access to this information for other people at the company e.g. manager can see their team members, etc.
- No consumption of expensive CRM storage space – you can skip posting emails or just documents into CRM and save storage space
- Easier to use – You can easily find any email or document by narrowing it down to the sender or the recipient, as well as the type of activity i.e. email, meeting document. And last but not least you can view document in line, without downloading them or navigating to a new screen or browser tab.
3. Additional account insights
In addition to the connection graph and timeline you can also get additional insights including:
Activity history trend vs peer groups
The history trend is compared to peer group. You can slice it by time: Week – last 7 days, Month – last 30 days; Quarter – last 90 days and Year – last 365 days.
You can slice it by time: Week – last 7 days, Month – last 30 days; Quarter – last 90 days and Year – last 365 days. You can also click on the legend and turn on and off any of the parameters, so you can see only meetings and inbound activity, etc.
Shows the different companies that were involved with this account. It will typically include your company, the account and any other third party company.